Mais

Seguir

Tweet

Beautiful Phrases To Twitter

And as I Say Goodbye ... My main
intention is to stay

(Marcos Vinicius Velozo Da Silva)


Do not look for
happy endings. They only exist in fairy-tale and guess what? Fairies
do not exist.


In each act, a moment,
at every moment, a thought, in every
thought, a sigh, every longing, YOU


life goes slowly showing me, whom I must fight and who should I
give up


"Buddy" does not is a
friend. "Attraction" is not love. "Smile" does not mean to be happy


As difficult as that situation is, be
yourself, do not use the image of
others to be successful, the same capacity as that person had, you
have, you just want to believe and aim : WIN

(Marcos Vinicius Velozo Da Silva )


If you are cold, it hurts people. If it is sensitive, you hurt
people.


If my smile showed the
depths of my soul ... Many people see
me smiling ... Cried with me.


Never care what people think of you but
how you feel living next to them.

(Marcos Vinicius Velozo Da Silva)


Is hard to say goodbye when you want
to stay.


It's hard to smile when they want to cry, but even harder is
having to suffer when one wants to
love