Mais

Seguir

Tweet

She Vs He

She: I love you!
He: Me too!
She: Good, You love me too?
He: No, I love ME.


He: I love you.
She: I love you too, but unlike you, I'm telling
the truth.


She: I'm sorry?
He: I love you ...
She: I love you too much, I'm sorry?
He: I apologize for all the days of my life, just because you
exist and not be mine.


SHE: No one loves me, nobody feels jealous of
me, nobody wants me .. HE: Oh, I do
not know that my name was "Nobody"


SHE: Is there anything
more perfect than the brightness of stars? HE: Yes, the sparkle in his eyes.


HE: Why do you girls care as much for looks?SHE: Why you boys fall in love by what they see.


SHE: What made you go back?
HE: We realize that without you I do not
pursue


SHE: The happiest moment of the day is up to accompany her
home.
SHE: For me it's sad because it's time to say goodbye


SHE: Our Love will have a happy ending?
HE: True love has no happy ending
because true love never ends.


HE: What made you fall for me?
SHE: Unlike other kids, you looked at my
heart and not my looks.

HE: I enjoyed reading what you wrote ...
SHE: And when he left to like?
HE: When no longer about me.


SHE: I love you.
HE: You're bipolar, then you'll change your mind.
SHE: I have multiple personalities, but I only
have one heart